Tuesday 1 March 2016

Kingdom Death: Monster - Expansions

I feel like a deer Screaming Antelope caught in the headlights.  Our Kingdom Death: Monster expansions have arrived and there is so much stuff.  How much stuff?

Well, here's the box it came in, with a dog shown for scale.

Inside, I thought there were 10 boxes, but the Herald of Death tricked me.  There were two more inside that one, for a total of 11.

Here are all the monsters, with their AI, Hit Location and other cards.

This close-up shows some detail.  All the minis are great quality.

Stacks and stacks of cards.   These are just the poker-sized cards; there are loads of little gear cards.

This is all the plastic.  Monsters and armor kits for the survivors.  And a beer!

Each expansions comes with it's own rule book.  The fingerprints are after market.


I must say I am very impressed.  But I have no idea what to do with all this stuff.



2 comments:

  1. I'm working on the knights and the game is on the table at the moment!

    ReplyDelete